Friday, November 6, 2009

Thursday Adventures

I finally got to may appointment with Billy Thursday morning. I rode my bike over there and was able to grab some breakfast tacos at Joe's Coffee and Bakery on E. 7th St. Great breakfast tacos! They make their own tortillas so the tacos are bigger and fluffy, for only $1.59 each.



Now I have to check and see if they have good coffee. Either way, I'm going back with Laura, she'll like it I think.
So, I got back to the shop and we had our tacos, Billy's husband Sean brought us coffee from Progress. That was really cool of him, I wish I had had another taco for him, but I only got enough for me, Billy, and Megan. Next time.
We were going to try and get the whole tattoo colored but due to time constraints we could only get the rooster itself done, minus the tail feathers. We set up an appointment for 2 Mondays from now. Billy and I were also talking about touching up the Koi on my other arm, and I told her that I also wanted to add some color to it. I'm excited about that!




I finally heard from the body shop where my car is at. They called the restaurant looking for me early this morning and Laura called me and let me know. I woke up late so when I called back the guy I need to talk to was at lunch. Hopefully everything is back in tip-top shape and there aren't going to be any hidden fees or problems with my insurance not wanting to pay for something. I'm always very suspicious when having to deal with car shops and insurance companies. Either way I won't be able to pick it up until tomorrow at the earliest. I'll post pics when I get it back so I can feedback from other people if it looks like they did a good job. Until then....

0 comments: