Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Oops

There was a miscommunication between Billy and myself, so I rode all the way over to Bijou only to reschedule our appointment for Thursday morning. Well, at least it was good excuse to get out and ride for an hour and a half on this beautiful day. I feel good, Laura's on her way and we're going to cook here. Maybe I'll work on Beth's laptop if I have time tonight. Should be a straightforward install of XP or 2000. I'll take pic's of my progress. Speaking of which, it's good we rescheduled the tattoo appt because I forgot my camera at the house. I did get some funny pic's with my iPhone while I was riding around though.

My bike in front of the shop


Me, sitting on the curb across the street from the shop, because I showed up a half hour early



On my way back home, leaving downtown via S Congress bridge



0 comments: