Monday, December 7, 2009

Holi-daze

First, I have to apologize for not updating the blog...been busy with work and distracted with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.Also trying to work out when I have the time. Later today going to go Christmas shopping, wish me luck, I'm going to the mall. I already gto some things picked out but the majority of stuff I'll probably order online (cheaper and more convenient).
So, we were open on Thanksgiving and it was insanely busy at the restaurant, but that is great for business. It was fun, everything went really smooth and we served over 1000 happy guests. I know we're doing it again for Thanksgiving next year, so that's cool. We are also thinking of ways to make New Years Eve popular as well, but the clocks ticking on that.
I started a blog on WordPress, and I like the interface so keep an eye out for updates that might suggest migration to that site O.o
I've really been enjoying COD: MW2. Great friggin game! I am not looking forward to having to return it to my friend who loaned it to me, hehe. I'll get my own copy soon enough though, so no worries. Any one who wants to play online with me on Playstation Network my PSN id is: q254
How shocking, I know. Alright I'll be back later after I come back from the mall, maybe something exciting will happen and I can blog about it.

0 comments: